[Openmcl-devel] My beach balls runneth over

R. Matthew Emerson rme at clozure.com
Tue May 19 20:03:08 PDT 2009

On May 19, 2009, at 9:41 PM, Alexander Repenning wrote:

> I have spent quite a bit of time with the CCL 1.3 IDE. While there
> are some occasional glitches overall the IDE is pretty usable.
> Closing the AltConsole window has been a problem in most cases.
> Basically, I never close it. A clear output button would be nice.

I added a clear output button to the altconsole window in r12097
(trunk).  I stole the broom icon from Console.app.

http://trac.clozure.com/openmcl/changeset/12097

Please svn update and evaluate (require 'cocoa-application) to
generate a new Clozure CL.app that will include the updated
altconsole.app.