[Openmcl-devel] My beach balls runneth over

John McAleely john at mcaleely.com
Wed May 20 02:04:04 PDT 2009

On 20 May 2009, at 01:46, Ron Garret wrote:

> I think "very unstable" is putting it much too harshly.  I've
> encountered what appears at the moment to be two problems, one of

That's good. My lack of experience in parsing the technical contents
of this list makes it easy for me to make mistakes.

Inspired by this, I've pulled down trunk onto my mac, and resolved to
use it for a day or so of real development.

I'll post some problems I found separately. They do seem much less
severe than the ones I encountered a few months ago, so much good work
appears to have been done.