[Openmcl-devel] Visual Bugs in the IDE

Ron Garret ron at awun.net
Wed May 20 13:28:29 PDT 2009

For those who are wondering, what led me to discover this odd behavior
(which seems to have been fixed already) was trying to count how many
carriage returns were needed to reproduce the syntax-coloring bug
(which also seems to have been fixed) by copying the string into the
listener and calling (length *).

rg