[Openmcl-devel] CCL is a mess

Raffael Cavallaro raffaelcavallaro at mac.com
Wed May 27 09:56:28 PDT 2009

On May 27, 2009, at 11:51 AM, Glen Foy wrote:

>> Then it should either be properly integrated or discarded.
>
> Yes, Cavallaro, why don't we discard it.
>
> Then we will have NO editor.  Good thinking!

Clearly I meant properly integrate it with cocoa, or replace it with a
cocoa-based editor, not have an IDE with no editor at all. Construing
my meaning in the most brain damaged fashion possible will not change
the fact that the editor still doesn't do some pretty basic text
editing operations properly, operations that come for free with cocoa.

regards,

Ralph

Raffael Cavallaro, Ph.D.
raffaelcavallaro at mac.com