[Openmcl-devel] CCL is a mess

Glen Foy lisp at clairvaux.org
Thu May 28 09:00:08 PDT 2009

I have but one point.

Criticisms are fine and even valuable, but they should be thoughtful,
carefully framed and offered with encouragement, and useful
alternatives.  Saying we should chuck Hemlock when Clozure's hackers
are hard at work making improvements does not help the discussion.

That said, my snide remark was inappropriate.  You have to expect
occasional slips from "brain damaged" posters.