[Openmcl-devel] YAWC (Yet Another Weird Crash)

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Fri May 29 01:01:33 PDT 2009

I was eventually able to get this to crash; when it did, it generated
a Crash Reporter log file.  I opened a ticket

<http://trac.clozure.com/openmcl/ticket/518>

describing the little bit that we know so far and attached that crash
report.

It seems to show that two threads (the event thread and an NSThread
created by some foreign code) were in the same place in #_malloc()
(though presumably in different malloc "zones") and the foreign
NSThread segfaulted.  That's about all I know at this point.