[Openmcl-devel] Cocoa

Greg Bennett gwbennett at sentex.ca
Mon Nov 30 13:27:25 PST 2009

Thanks to a reply from Paul Krueger,  I now see how I might download
cocotron materials to go with my newly installed clozure (ccl), and I
should like to be sure of putting
them in the correct place.

Instructions for getting  ccl told me to issue the svn
request in a directory not already containing a lisp, and that a ccl
directory
would be created there holding all the files; true enough.

I did not find directions/suggestions about installation location(s), but
my guess is that clozure/ccl will expect to find the cocotron material
as a subdirectory
of the ccl home-directory. That would see me issuing the svn for
cocotron *inside*
my new ccl directory. I would be grateful either for confirmation of
this hypothesis,
or for its correction should I be in error.

Cheers /GregB