[Openmcl-devel] Compiler warnings

Raffael Cavallaro raffaelcavallaro at mac.com
Wed Oct 21 06:30:42 PDT 2009

On Oct 21, 2009, at 7:01 AM, Ron Garret wrote:

> Now, I suppose one could argue whether this means "There are three,
> AND ONLY THREE, kinds of variables" or whether it means "There are AT
> LEAST three kinds of variables."

Three shall be the number of variable types, and the number of the
variable types shall be three. Four shalt thou not have, neither
create thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to create three.
Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be
reached, then hast thou the number of Common Lisp variable types,
which, being holy in my sight, shall suffice.

:^)

Raffael Cavallaro
raffaelcavallaro at me.com