[Openmcl-devel] Problems with openMCL slime and Aquamacs (Mac OS X)

Philippe Sismondi psismondi at arqux.com
Fri Oct 23 20:28:38 PDT 2009

After my last post it occurred to me that you may not have meant to
suggest that the bug is in ccl. I suppose that something in slime or
asdf could be clobbering ccl internals; perhaps they are calling some
non-lisp functions with pointers running amok or something.

I don't know enough about slime, asdf, or for that matter common lisp
generally to be of much help here. I will spend some time on it, but
nobody should hold their breath awaiting a solution from me. I am not
really committed to slime per se, but I am somewhat hesitant to move
away from emacs, since it is familiar and allows me to concentrate on
the common lisp learning curve.

Anyway, I'll dig around a bit to see if I can help. I'll check back on
this mailing list over the next few days to see if you or somebody has
worked a miraculous cure ;-)

- Phil -