[Openmcl-devel] Error compiling CLEM on clozure/ppc32

Daniel Herring dherring at tentpost.com
Thu Sep 3 21:26:54 PDT 2009

Hi,

I recently announced a new collection of lisp libraries[1].  One user
tried it, but got an error [below] that I don't have the hardware to
replicate.

Could someone briefly explain what's going on?  Is there a workaround, or
should I disable compilation of clem on clozure/ppc32?

Thanks,
Daniel

[1] http://lists.libcl.com/pipermail/libcl-devel-libcl.com/2009-September/000001.html