[Openmcl-devel] A plug for UTF-8

Daniel Weinreb dlw at itasoftware.com
Thu Sep 10 09:11:09 PDT 2009

Sorry, let me be more specific.  CCL already supports
Unicode through and through, doesn't it?

Are you arguing for Unicode support, or for using
UTF-8 as the internal representation in the CCL
implementation, or something else?  Sorry, I'm
not trying to be sarcastic or anything; I just
don't understand.

Thanks.

-- Dan