[Openmcl-devel] A plug for nx1-combination-hook

Raffael Cavallaro raffaelcavallaro at mac.com
Thu Sep 10 10:14:58 PDT 2009

On Sep 10, 2009, at 11:52 AM, Daniel Weinreb wrote:

> One technological thing I'd like to see if to make
> the Slime/Swank protocol be documented and
> stabilized

good luck with that!

sorry to be pessimistic, but I get the strong impression that it will
be an extremely frigid day in the nether regions when Slime becomes
stable, or, as someone else has put it:

"Being a Slime user means living in a house inhabited by a family of
crazed carpenters. When you wake up, the house is different. Maybe
there is a new turret, or some walls have moved, or perhaps someone
has removed the floor under your bed."

warmest regards,

Ralph

Raffael Cavallaro