[Openmcl-devel] Couple Impl questions

Jon S. Anthony j-anthony at comcast.net
Fri Apr 2 10:49:58 PDT 2010

Hi,

I've tried finding where things like .SPbuiltin-aref1 and such are
implemented.  I know about the definitions in (for X86xx)
x86..-arch.lisp, and see that this produces a set of structs, but not
sure where the code for them is created/exists.  I thought they may be
in the C code, but I didn't find them there (but I could certainly have
missed it somehow).  Thanks in advance for any pointers.

Second question is simpler: are ivector elements always stored unboxed?

/Jon