[Openmcl-devel] Revision 2 of InterfaceProjects

Paul Krueger plkrueger at comcast.net
Fri Apr 16 05:14:35 PDT 2010

On Apr 16, 2010, at 5:56 AM, james anderson wrote:

> hi;
>
> On 2010-04-16, at 06:48 , Paul Krueger wrote:
>
>> To CCL developers of Cocoa interfaces on Macs,
>>
>> I will give a short talk about the lisp-controller and demo it at
>> the next TCLisp User group meeting.
>>
>> Comments/Corrections always welcome.
>
> let someone make a video of the demo?

TC Lisper meetings typically are recorded and archived. Go to http://vimeo.com/channels/tclispers
. I gave a talk about the previous revision of my interface code that
is archived there. It was in the context of several alternative Lisp
GUI talks, so I'm not the first speaker, but the rest are interesting
too. That video is called "Lisp GUI Discussion". The meeting where the
next "lightning" talk will be given is on April 26, so sometime after
that it should be posted. The main topic, however, is web-based Lisp
apps, so I'm guessing my talk will be at the very end.

Paul