[Openmcl-devel] IDE advice

Anthony Sterrett tonysterrett at att.net
Wed Apr 28 14:24:55 PDT 2010

Hello:

I'm unsing a Mac leopard (Darwin Kernel Version 9.8.0) OS intel based. I'm just starting with CCL, I am familiar with Lisp, since I have a Mac I should do as the Mac people do{-) .

I'm looking at getting started What should do about the IDE. I seems the AquaMac or Hamlet either is fine with me. Hamlet is more appealing because its written in CL which gives me closure (get it). but I'd rather work on my CCL than muck though a very complex IDE.I'm actually reading all I can about it now.. I wish to make an informed decision (for once).
What say you?

Thanks to all. -tony