[Openmcl-devel] Trace/BPT trap with cl-opengl loading

Kevin Smith k2msmith at gmail.com
Sun Aug 1 18:04:43 PDT 2010

The only hurdle for me for trying out (and maybe switching) to clozure on
the mac platform is that I can't seem to get the cl-opengl package loaded.
 I get the error:  "Trace/BPT trap" when I try to load that package.  (All
other dependent packages like cffi, loaded successfully).

I am using ccl64,  version 1.5 on Darwin/MAC OS  (DarwinX8664).  Latest
version of cl-opengl.

I believe I also tried it on the 32-bit ccl.  Same problem.  It looks like
it only compiles a few source files in the cl-opengl package before it dies.

If someone can point out to me how I can trace this to provide more
information on where it is crashing or maybe someone has run across this
already with this particular package.

Thanks,
Kevin