[Openmcl-devel] Determining OSX version at runtime

Paul Krueger plkrueger at comcast.net
Fri Aug 27 08:13:03 PDT 2010

Hmmm... I would have assumed that like most objects returned by functions you would have needed to explicitly #/retain the NSArray returned by #/allFrameworks if you wanted to keep it around and shouldn't need to worry about releasing it in this case. The strings in the array are retained by the array of course, but should be released when the NSArray is reclaimed. Did I misunderstand something here?

Paul