[Openmcl-devel] Crash on x64 ccl when loading weblocks

Ralph Moritz ralmoritz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 23:39:01 PST 2010

I followed the instructions in http://trac.clozure.com/ccl/wiki/CclUnderGdb &
adapted them for Visual Studio. %rip is inside ntdll.dll (Windows kernel
functions).

The stacktrace is as follows:

    ntdll.dll!0000000077c01da0()
    msvcrt.dll!000007feff5010c4()
    wx86cl64.exe!000000000002b3ca()

Would this indicate that code within CCL is calling a Windows function
incorrectly?

Regards,
Ralph