[Openmcl-devel] Crash on x64 ccl when loading weblocks

Ralph Moritz ralmoritz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 00:01:23 PST 2010

It seems what I need to do is rebuild the CCL kernel as described in
http://trac.clozure.com/ccl/wiki/WindowsNotes, editing the Makefile to
enable debugging symbols. Then I'll be able to track down the errant
function, but first I have to download the 64-bit version of Cygwin.

<rant>What a lot of work! IMHO CCL should include copies of the executables
built with debugging symbols so that we can just run gdb instead of having
to download Cygwin & rebuild everything.</rant>