[Openmcl-devel] Amazon EC2

Ron Garret ron at flownet.com
Fri Dec 10 12:31:37 PST 2010

Is there a public AMI that can run CCL on a micro instance?  Most public AMIs seem to have instance-store root devices which don't work with micro instances.  And the few AMIs that I've found that don't have that problem have this problem instead:

./lx86cl64: /lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.11' not found (required by ./lx86cl64)

rg