[Openmcl-devel] Running CCL as a daemon

Keith M. Corbett kmcorbett at clozure.com
Thu Feb 18 07:59:25 PST 2010

For Linux I'm using a recipe (handed down from CCL wizards) using
detachtty[1] and "ccl -e". This works great for apps running Hunchentoot;
I'm sure it could be used for other daemonic purposes.

Detachtty is supposed to work on Tiger, but I haven't tried.

 -Keith

[1] URL: http://www.cliki.net/detachtty