[Openmcl-devel] Lisp Analysis Tools?

Steven Núñez steve.nunez at illation.com.sg
Mon Feb 22 23:29:57 PST 2010

Greetings,

Does anyone here know of any good Lisp code analysis tools? I've been asked to reverse engineer a very old Lisp application and write a requirements specification based on it.

I know Lisp, and I know the problem domain very well, and there's some tools/utilities out there that can help me avoid a brute-force method of reading/understanding the code and then producing the SRS, or at least shorten the learning time.

Sadly, I probably won't be able to even run the application, given the timeframes and infrastructure requirements, so an analysis tool will really help.

Cheers,
	- Steve