[Openmcl-devel] Weblocks-Demo Permission Denied Win32

John Federico johnrico at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 16:00:44 PST 2010

Thanks for the detailed explanation Gary.  That gives me some place to
look.  I must confess some ignorance, getting weblocks to work is my
excuse to learn lisp (getting asdf and asdf-install to work on Windows
was the initial challenge).

Just a thought.  If the temp file names are derived from the file's
write date, is it possible for the write dates to be so close as to
cause a naming conflict?  I tried the MAKE-FILE-STREAM command with
two different files with the same date modified, and it tried to
create a .tem file with the same name for both of them.  If the
deletes are scheduled and CCL tries to create a .tem file with the
same name as one that is scheduled for deletion - but not yet deleted,
would that create the problem?

-John