[Openmcl-devel] (CL-)ODE or other physics engines & CCL ?

John Miller millejoh at mac.com
Thu Jan 14 18:29:53 PST 2010

Have you looked at cl-buclet (http://www.cliki.net/Buclet)?  I believe it has been tested with CCL on Windows.  I think the only real barrier to getting a third-party physics engine working with Mac CCL is that Mac CCL is 64-bit and as such can only interface to 64-bit libraries.  Most of the precompiled libraries for ODE and ilk are 32-bit, if I recall correctly.

Cheers,

John