[Openmcl-devel] Setting up CCL to run under SLIME in Ubuntu 9.10

Chun Tian (binghe) binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 10:25:01 PST 2010

Hi, Donald

Let me give you a sample:

;; M-- M-x slime
(setq slime-lisp-implementations
      '((sbcl ("/Users/binghe/bin/sbcl"
	       "--core" "/Users/binghe/lib/sbcl/sbcl.core-for-slime")
	      :coding-system utf-8-unix)
	(cmucl ("/Users/binghe/bin/cmucl" "-quiet"))
	(ccl ("/Users/binghe/bin/ccl"))
	(ccl64 ("/Users/binghe/bin/ccl64"))
	(lispworks ("/Users/binghe/bin/lispworks-cli"
		    "-multiprocessing"))
	(alisp ("/Users/binghe/Lisp/AllegroCL/alisp"))))

If you're really a Emacs user, I believe you know how above code works and how to modify it for your own environment.

--binghe

在 2010-1-21,00:21, Donald Winiecki 写道: