[Openmcl-devel] CCL on Solaris sparc architecture

Semih Cemiloglu Semih.Cemiloglu at nec.com.au
Wed Jan 20 16:13:36 PST 2010

Dear CCL Developers,

I am in need of a CL implementation for our product/project which is
aimed at Solaris sparc and x86 platforms.
I see that CCL is available on OpenSolaris/x86 but not on sparc
platforms.

Is it possible to get an idea of work involved to port CCL to sparc
architecture? Is it necessary to write assembly code to complete the
port? Is internals of CCL and/or building from source documented? If
yes, where can one access the documentation?

Thanks in advance,
Kind regards,

Semih Cemiloglu