[Openmcl-devel] Thoughts on Grand Central Dispatch Support?

Michael Kohout mwkohout at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 23:03:46 UTC 2010

This is a bit of an open-ended question, but I was wondering what Clozure
developers were thinking about with regards to Grand Central Dispatch
support: like when they're thinking of adding support, and generally what
the api would look like.

I've got a larger project that I'm currently using libevent 2 + CCL for but
I look forward to the day when I can refactor and use a pure CL
implementation(with lambdas as callbacks) .

thanks,
Mike