[Openmcl-devel] Hemlock seems to strip chars from the clipboard when deleting
Toomas.Altosaar at hut.fi
Thu Jul 8 13:38:55 UTC 2010
1. Start up CCL. This appears in the Listener:
"Welcome to Clozure Common Lisp Version 1.6-dev-r13940M-trunk (DarwinX8664)!"
2. Double click on some text, e.g., Clozure (it becomes selected).
3. Perform a command-v (paste) and "Clozure" appears in the Listener.
4. Press the Delete key and remove all of Clozure.
5. Perform a command-v again (paste). Now only "zure" appears:
Doing this between different apps, also results in CCL/Hemlock
removing 3 characters from the clipboard, e.g., copy some text from
TextEdit, paste it into a Hemlock buffer, delete it, go back to the
original app, and paste it there (now it's missing the 3 first
Huh? Now only 1 character has gone missing? And sometimes nothing goes missing.
"Clozure" ==> "zure"
"TextEdit" ==> "Edit" (4 chars missing)
"Hemlock" ==> "lock"
What gives? Is this a known problem?
More information about the Openmcl-devel