[Openmcl-devel] Hemlock seems to strip chars from the clipboard when deleting

Toomas Altosaar Toomas.Altosaar at hut.fi
Thu Jul 8 14:37:10 PDT 2010

Andrew,

If I spend some time investigating this (this will probably take a
few days for me) I might be able to tell you whehter a ticket was
filed or not for this issue, and whether it is still open. I have
never used Clozure's ticket system and don't know where it is lcoated.

Do you want me to do this?

Toomas