[Openmcl-devel] Open socket as file stream example for CCL?

Harald Striepe hstriepe at me.com
Sat Jul 10 10:50:42 PDT 2010

I finally had a chance and look at this - so simple. Not sure, why I did not get it the first time...
Really just a line change in my application - Lisp is great!

Thanks for your patient response; it is an added benefit of these groups not to be able to see the general eye rolling that undoubtedly followed my post.