[Openmcl-devel] indentation 2

Ron Garret ron at flownet.com
Fri Jul 16 11:29:54 PDT 2010

This is a subtle bug.  It's caused by the fact that PAGE-UP and PAGE-DOWN don't move the cursor while END does.  So when you hit HOME after PAGE-DOWN, Hemlock looks at the position of the cursor, sees that it's already at the beginning of the buffer, and does nothing.  (Note that if you move the cursor anywhere other than the start of the buffer, then hit page-up/down, then home, it does the right thing.)

I'd file a ticket.

rg