[Openmcl-devel] %get-ip-interfaces returning nil

Roman Marynchak roman.marynchak at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 00:49:20 PDT 2010

Hi Elliott,

I have tried the same under Win7 x64, but in C. It works fine. You may use
this simple code to figure out the level where the problem is (CL or OS):

#include "stdafx.h"
#include <Winsock2.h>

char data[4096];

int _tmain(int argc, _TCHAR* argv[])
{
 WSADATA wsd;

 if (0 == WSAStartup(0x0202, &wsd)) {
  SOCKET s = socket(AF_INET,SOCK_DGRAM, IPPROTO_UDP);
  if (INVALID_SOCKET != s) {
   DWORD retb;
   if(0 == WSAIoctl(s, 0x4004747f, NULL, 0, &data, 4096, &retb, NULL, NULL))
{
    printf("Success\n");
    getchar();
   }