[Openmcl-devel] differences from os10.5.... to 10.6...

Raffael Cavallaro raffaelcavallaro at mac.com
Fri Jul 23 09:23:52 PDT 2010

On Jul 23, 2010, at 12:01 PM, Arthur Cater wrote:

> I've been told the demo of layered-view.lisp I contributed a few days back does not
> work properly on a Darwin64 machine with Mac OS 10.6.3; it does work on my
> own Darwin64 with 10.5.8.

Just to add a data point or two, it fails in the same way in both the 32 and 64 bit IDE under 10.6.4 running on an Intel Core 2 Duo. This may also be a graphics card/driver issue since Core Animation is GPU accelerated. This machine has an NVIDIA GeForce 9400M.

warmest regards,

Ralph

Raffael Cavallaro
raffaelcavallaro at me.com