[Openmcl-devel] Am I failing to find documentation that exists?

Tim Bradshaw tfb at tfeb.org
Tue Jun 15 05:09:52 PDT 2010

I just discovered ADVISE & friends, which I failed to find any
documentation for - am I not looking in the right place or is there
none (I tried manual & wiki)?  If there isn't any, does anyone have
any non-trivial examples of using it so I can avoid poring over the
source too much.

[Note this is not a complaint about lack of documentation: given I'm
neither paying nor contributing I'm very happy with anything I get.]

--tim