[Openmcl-devel] Cocoa Strings in CCL-1.5

Raffael Cavallaro raffaelcavallaro at mac.com
Thu Jun 17 08:27:01 PDT 2010

On Jun 17, 2010, at 10:44 AM, Keith L. Downing wrote:

> Could you tell me where I could find documentation on this type of stuff?

For myself, first I check the docs, which I believe svn puts at:

ccl/doc/ccl-documentation.html

and if I don't find what I'm looking for there I try apropos, and if I can't find it with apropos, I search the mailing list archives:

<http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.openmcl.devel>

though I also keep a local collection of potentially useful mailing list messages so I don't have to search gmane so often. Sometimes I find that a mult-file search of the whole ccl directory hierarchy will give you useful example code as well. And of course remember that meta-. will pull up the source for whatever is at point in a listener or editor.

hth,

warmest regards,

Ralph

Raffael Cavallaro