[Openmcl-devel] #407 : reiterating interest in ccl on ec2

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Mon Mar 1 09:46:28 PST 2010

The person who reported the bug originally opened a report in Amazon's
bug tracking system; I've seen the report but can't find the URL at the
moment.

The little C test program demonstrates that a program that executes an
'int $0xc5' instruction while running on EC2 hangs without invoking a
handler for the signal that that instruction is expected to generate.

It might be interesting to someone that aynchronous signals sent to
some thread in the process cause a handler to be invoked or that 'int
$n' instructions for other values of n cause synchronous signals to be
raised, but that isn't really the issue here, is it ?