[Openmcl-devel] Profiling

Ian Eslick eslick at media.mit.edu
Mon Mar 1 12:36:51 PST 2010

Very helpful!  That goes a long way to helping me solve my problem.  I saw a reference to it in an old message, but I had no idea it was in the tools directory.  (Be nice to add at least a simple pointer into the online docs about profiling)

The consing reports are very helpful.  Is there a way to extend that code to identify memory allocation by arrays, hash-tables, and strings too?

Thank you,
Ian