[Openmcl-devel] #407 : reiterating interest in ccl on ec2

Lawrence E. Bakst ml at iridescent.org
Mon Mar 1 11:21:54 PST 2010

I assume this doesn't happen on that version of linux when it isn't running on EC2?

EC2 is XEN based, so I suspect it's probably an issue with the exception handler in the XEN hypervisor. That source code should be available somewhere.

I agree the best way to proceed is with the "C" program, but it's too bad the OP couldn't get the source code into the Amazon ticket.

leb