[Openmcl-devel] rebuild-ccl fails in l1-sockets.lisp

Raffael Cavallaro raffaelcavallaro at mac.com
Tue Mar 9 14:16:11 PST 2010

On Mar 9, 2010, at 4:29 PM, Gary Byers wrote:

> Did that happen on the first (REBUILD-CCL) after an svn update ?
> (I'm a little suspicious of r13497, which would have taken effect
> when a newly-rebuilt kernel saved an image.)
>
> As a matter of fact, I'm very suspicious of r13497 at the moment.

First, this failure only occurs with the 32-bit IDE not the 64-bit IDE (so I temporarily have two IDEs with different, unfortunately confusingly similar version numbers).

My current source is at r13510 via svn update.
That's TEN (or one zero).

My current 32-bit intel IDE version is 1.5-dev-r13501M-trunk which appears to work normally.
That's ZERO ONE.

My current 64-bit intel IDE version is 1.5-dev-r13510M-trunk.
That's TEN (or one zero).

I've svn updated source and the 64-bit IDE succeeds with 10 (TEN).
The rebuild-ccl fails with the TEN sources from cvs only for the 32-bit intel ide.

The failure came, as you suspect, immediately after svn update to 13510 - i.e., going from svn ONE ZERO to TEN.

warmest regards,

Ralph

Raffael Cavallaro
raffaelcavallaro at me.com