[Openmcl-devel] Announcing ip-interfaces

Elliott Slaughter elliottslaughter at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 10:43:57 PDT 2010

Hi Clozure CL developers,

I recently found I needed to get a list of interfaces on my machine, and
while asking around on the usocket list, was told about CCL's
%get-ip-interfaces function. I have ported the get-ip-interfaces function to
CFFI, and have tested it on SBCL, CCL, CLISP, ECL and Allegro on Mac OS X,
SBCL on Linux, and SBCL on Windows.

The source code is available as a darcs repository at:

http://common-lisp.net/~eslaughter/darcs/ip-interfaces/

The code is licensed under the LLGPL to maximize license compatibility with
Clozure CL.

Unless someone has objections, I intend to release this code as a
common-lisp.net project in the near future.

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

--
Elliott Slaughter

"Don't worry about what anybody else is going to do. The best way to predict
the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay