[Openmcl-devel] Watch function bug?

Adam Getchell adam.getchell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 17:25:35 PDT 2010

Hi all,

Thanks again for getting me started.

I'm going through the Clozure CL documentation:

http://ccl.clozure.com/ccl-documentation.html#watched-watch

My results are somewhat different than what's documented:

adam at ubuntu:~$ ./ccl64
Welcome to Clozure Common Lisp Version 1.4-r13548M  (LinuxX8664)!
? (defvar *s* "xxxxx")
*S*
? (watch *s*)
> Error: Undefined function WATCH called with arguments ("xxxxx") .
> While executing: CCL::TOPLEVEL-EVAL, in process listener(1).
> Type :GO to continue, :POP to abort, :R for a list of available restarts.
> If continued: Retry applying WATCH to ("xxxxx").
> Type :? for other options.
1 >

I've submitted this in case it's useful, since I'm following the trunk
version of CCL.

Thanks,

Adam
--
"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability in the opponent." -- Sun Tzu