[Openmcl-devel] windows host definition

Alexander Repenning ralex at cs.colorado.edu
Sat Mar 27 10:25:03 PDT 2010

I am convinced this has some trivial answer.

In parallels running on a Mac I have created a shared home folder showing up as V: drive in Windows/Parallel on the same machine. So far so good.

Now I like to use logical pathnames and define a "mac-home" host but how?

I canot use an existing windows host to define that new host, e.g.,

(setf (logical-pathname-translations "mac-home")

If I use something like "v:\\...." things do not work either. Using (make-pathname :device "v" .... ) may be getting closer but still no dice.

Any suggestions? This can't be really hard.

Alex

Prof. Alexander Repenning

University of Colorado
Computer Science Department