[Openmcl-devel] Openmcl-devel Digest, Vol 77, Issue 30

Toomas Altosaar Toomas.Altosaar at hut.fi
Sun Mar 28 11:37:12 PDT 2010

Ralph,

Just wait until I'll start to try (again) to get ccl running ... I'll
be asking for help every two hours!

3 years ago: succeeded in getting the REPL to work in Terminal!
2 years ago: did not succeed in installing ccl, could not follow instructions
1 year ago:  ditto
this year:   <to be filled in soon> (hopefully a more positive result
than the previous 2 years)

Toomas