[Openmcl-devel] LUI graphics

Richard Sutton rich at richsutton.com
Mon May 24 17:42:40 PDT 2010

hello,

LUI looks very promising and i am trying to use it.  I can get the
examples in LUI.lisp working fine.  However, none of these examples
actually does any conventional drawing; most just set a color for a
whole view.  I have done drawing previously with easygui so i have
some idea what is involved, but i am still having trouble with exactly
the sequence needed to get something to appear.  Is there an example
anywhere of, say, simply drawing a line on a window?  or maybe
something like tiny.lisp?  thanks for any pointers.

rich