[Openmcl-devel] Looking for RDF support in CCL

Gary Byers gb at clozure.com
Mon Nov 8 13:32:00 PST 2010

Wilbur was written when CCL/OpenMCL had :MCL on *features*
and hasn't been under active development in at least a few
years.

It will use appropriate locking code without (*gasp*!) using
bordeau threads if two or three definitions in "platform.lisp"
are changed from (e.g.):

#+mcl `(with-lock-grabbed ...

#+(or :mcl :openmcl) `(with-lock-grabbed ....