[Openmcl-devel] Quick HW question...

Jon Anthony j-anthony at comcast.net
Wed Nov 17 12:02:44 PST 2010

I'm not sure I understand the situation either, but I'll blunder in as
well.  I've spent quite a bit of time and effort on what might be called
"multidimensional graphs" - basically a node participates in many
orthogonal graphs (the dimensions).  The number of graphs (dimensions)
can be quite high, and the degree for a node in many of them can be
quite high (100's, 1000's, even 100's of thousands).  By sheer force of
magnitude, it is difficult to keep all those nodes along all the
dimensions localized.

/Jon