[Openmcl-devel] CCL fails to compile SBCL

Gail Zacharias gz at clozure.com
Mon Oct 18 05:11:34 PDT 2010

In general, ccl does warn about undefined types in declarations (whether they are defined later is irrelevant), but we've since fixed defstruct to not expand into declarations involving undefined types.  So if you can use the trunk or wait for 1.6 (due soon) then you shouldn't need to adjust your code.