[Openmcl-devel] Mac App store: will CCL apps fly?

Andrew Shalit ashalit at learningtouch.com
Thu Oct 21 10:28:11 PDT 2010

Apple will presumably be providing DRM that is similar to what they provide for iOS apps and similar to what they provide for locked down media content in iTunes (e.g. movies, etc).

I haven't spoken with Gary Byers and I don't know if he's read the guidelines yet, but I'd be surprised if CCL passed the test of "not using any undocumented APIs" for example, at least the current implementation.