[Openmcl-devel] Mac App store: will CCL apps fly?

Ron Garret ron at flownet.com
Sat Oct 23 09:39:08 PDT 2010

On Oct 23, 2010, at 5:25 AM, Bill St. Clair wrote:

> On 10/23/10 01:45, Ron Garret wrote:

>>> Hyperbole
>>
>> Metaphor.
>
> Heh. As a kid, I visited the feed lot in Greeley, Colorado. You can
> smell it from a mile away. The smell is not pleasant.

Only because you're a human.  If you were a cow you wouldn't mind so much.

Analogously, if you were a regular human and not a developer you probably would take one look at XCode and run screaming in horror.  Bit if you're a (certain kind of) developer it's really not so bad.

But you do have to put up with some shit. :-)

rg