[Openmcl-devel] Mac App store: will CCL apps fly?

christian.lynbech at tieto.com christian.lynbech at tieto.com
Tue Oct 26 00:42:27 PDT 2010

>>>>> "Brian" == Brian Mastenbrook <brian at mastenbrook.net> writes:

Brian> I expect that someone could use ECL to write apps in Common Lisp for the
Brian> Apple app stores today, though I'm not aware of any apps on the store
Brian> written this way.

I think you are right that no such app exists today but there was a an
email to the ECL list a while back reporting on the successfull build of
such a beast. I do not know to what extent the needed changes to ECL has
been or is under consideration to be folded in to the main line of
ECL. When I looked at it, ECL had moved too much for the patch to apply
cleanly.